Ever feel the mid-day slump at work? We may have a solution for you- Exercising at Work!
Ways to stay active in the work place:
1. Take the stairs
2. Get a standing desk
3. Maintain good posture throughout the day
4. Do 10 push-ups & 10 squats every time you go for a bathroom/coffee break
5. Get up and go for a walk for 15 minutes after every 45 minutes of sitting
6. Preform 15 dips when leaving the room and returning from lunch
7. Perform 30 second goblet squats holding any office items, or wall sits
8. Park further away in the parking lot
9. Stretch out your hands, fingers, neck, and shoulders to prevent stiffness
10. Keep a water bottle in arms reach to remind you to drink plenty throughout the day
Did you know: You should be drinking half your body weight in ounces as well as 1 glass for every cup of coffee you are drinking!